Once you’ve ever gotten to read a few pages from a great book, you know the feeling of never wanting to put it down.
Oh yeah! Abso-freakin-lutely!
Carrying a favorite book around isn’t that crazy of a notion, if you’re an innate bookworm. They sure are real page-turners, However, some books shouldn’t be read in public and if someone gets caught reading them on the subway, inside the bus or inside a fancy restaurant, maybe? Things get real awkward. Don’t you think?
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should avoid reading in public places:
1. Dude, How many women have you met after reading that book? This is mildly awkward, but still awkward!
2. You can be a fan at any age. Granny is quite a certified One Directioner!
3. Man, why are you totally serious with Mr. Fifty?
4. This book must be unputdownably jaw-dropping. Like, no single page is bleak. Wonder what chapter is she reading at this point.
5. We REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HOPE HE’s NOT DOING SUCH…inside the train…
6. Oh boy! Good thing she’s wearing sunglasses!
7. This book’s already receiving such glowing reviews but someone is a little kinky about it. Uh oh!
8. Good Job E.L. JAMES! Your trilogy was the bestseller for a reason.
9. Man, that’s too nasty.
10. He’s definitely a Rule breaker!
11. Maybe his friends are joining him in a bit? Or maybe not? He certainly is having some fun time alone.
12. How ironic!
Let this be a lesson to all of us: be careful what you read in public. You might think drooling over Fifty Shades of Grey in public is cool, which gives you a damn good image of a good reader, but please, honey think again! It’s the other way around. Trust us with this!