You’d think the positive signs in a date would be obvious, but with all the excitement, the most important clues can be overlooked. What makes for a great date may not be all you need for a great relationship. This checklist of positive signs will help you evaluate your dating in a realistic manner. Meaning, You’re very comfortable with your partner right now!
Nothing makes you realize how much you love your boyfriend or girlfriend than when their gross morning breath somehow isn’t that gross, or when weight gain in particularly unattractive places doesn’t make you cringe.
We’re all human, and we can’t sustain this level of perfection that we all strive to attain in the beginning of our relationships. Eventually, the stuff we worked so hard to keep hidden comes out — literally.
1. Not caring if they see you without any makeup on, even without shaving your armpit. He told you once that he thinks you look beautiful with no makeup on, and you definitely do, so you skip the war paint from time to time. You also skip shaving your armpits every single time you see him, but that’s mostly for yourself.
Ain’t no thang!
2. Using each other’s toothbrush. If you already taste each other’s mouth, are you really preventing the spread of germs by brushing with your finger? You’ll take your chances.
3. Going to the bathroom with the door open. Some people may never be cool with this, but if you’ve done it you definitely know you’ve reached a whole new level of intimacy—a gross level of intimacy. Having the comfort of pooping and farting in front of your partner.signifies that your love is a beautiful thing.
Performing these two bodily functions in front of a guy or girl you like is one of the ultimate signs you are really and truly comfortable with the person you’re seeing. But there are other ways people know your relationship is past the get-to-know-you phase.
4. That rancid morning breath doesn’t gross you out
Oh, that morning breath! After a sufficient amount of sleepovers with your significant other, you’ve definitely caught a whiff of their rancid halitosis.
Those luxurious early hours of pre-teeth-brushing morning sex will inevitably begin with traces of putrid breath, especially if your partner is someone who still wears a retainer to sleep.
However, sooner or later, either of you will get used to the said morning breath (after all, morning sex involves making out and swapping your morning breath with your partner’s) or you’ll be able to ignore it.
5. The hobby of popping pimples and blackheads
This kind of event is enjoyable for girls because it is their boyfriend’s face they’re taking care of.
If your girlfriend offers to pop your pimples — that is, willingly come face-to-face with your dirt and gunk — take it as a sign that she finds even the grossest parts of you appealing and worthy of your touch. That’s huge.
Dude, she is definitely for keeps!
6. In sickness and in health, kissing is off-limits
He’s oozing boogers. She’s got crusty Pink Eye. You hear the phlegm in his lungs when he coughs. She just puked. But nothing stops you from being with your partner and wanting to take care of him/her — or maybe even kissing.
Even with snot seeping from her nose and dark circles under his eyes, your boyfriend or girlfriend is just as appealing as he or she is in black tie attire.
Awww, a love like this!
7. You talk to each other in weird voices all the time
To the point that you sometimes accidentally do it in the bedroom or having phone conversations (even if you’re surrounded with friends) and mimicking like babies – being cute, silly and all – this hobby is the one to be missed.
8. Playing Child Games
Playing rock, paper, scissors to choose who will cook for lunch, do the dishes or clean the house. This is quite a good way of to gauge the level of closeness you’ve had.
Isn’t it cute?
9. Not holding back your ugly cry
Whether you’re breaking down about your post-wedding season bank account or watching The Fault In Our Stars with him, you’re not afraid of unleashing the epic cry-face. More importantly, he’s not as afraid of seeing it anymore.
10. Revealing your 6th grade yearbook picture. Despite the braces, messy bed hair and mushroom cut, it appears as if you’ve turned out just fine. Infactshe’s still proud of you, on how you turned from an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan! Surely, she’d be impressed.
Spread The Love!
Source: Women’s Health Mag