Let’s face it, things have changed back when we were still kids! Although, not always for the better, one thing is certain, things will continue to change, it is very much inevitable and it is up to us to ensure it does not change for the worse.
There was a time where we did things because it was fun, not because we wanted recognition from strangers! We spent quality time with family and friends in person and not via social media. Back then, we love eating the Organic stuff but now we are already into Genetically Modified and full of pesticides!
We came across these photos and thought it is worthy to share. It’s always great to look at pictures that give us food for thought and the pictures below speak for themselves. We’ve become so “caught up” in our daily routine, one that has everybody doing the exact same thing that we’ve forgotten about our planet and to what are the consequences of our own actions?
What exactly are we doing here? Why are we doing it?
Here are the 13 Photos About Life Today And How It Used To Be
1. Remember that look in your face when you first set foot into your favourite fast food?
2. Teenage Pregnancy
3. It’s INCREDIBLE, how thing size up!
4. Sharing can get you in trouble.
5. How many devices will we need to stay CONNECTED?
6. This is how we PLAY with friends.
7. Celebrating The Annual Thing: Birthdays!
8. Playing Video Games are ALWAYS, the thing.
9. Sharing your vacation pictures now is just so…SINGULAR?
10. Even in doing your daily exercise…EXTREMELY ‘SINGULAR’.
11. That is quite a tough life!
12. Texting has ruled over our lives.
13. And it got you thinking on, “Why do we have grow up so fast?”
As an afterthought, it just goes to show what we can do when we all come together and demand change in a peaceful manner. There are better ways to do things here, from the way we generate our energy to how we feed our world. Our potential is limitless and we can create a world where everybody can thrive.