When Tamara Samsonova was arrested, she quickly confessed killing her neighbor. The motive, according to her – unwashed dishes and being afraid the victim would drive her out of her own apartment. To take matters into her own hands, she poisoned the tenant with sleeping pills.
The investigators don’t believe the death was from an overdose of sleeping pills, most likely the poor woman bled to death while Samsonova was dismembering her body.
One of which may be of interest to them in particular is the fact that her husband disappeared back in 2005 and has not since been found, either dead or alive.
Who would have thought that innocent face could be a murderer!
Good thing she’s behind bars now! And it seems that she’s happy with it!
What is currently known about Tamara Samsonova…
- After her arrest, she told police she was a former actress and a graduate of the Vaganov ballet academy, but later admitted to her real Soviet-era past as a floor lady monitoring guests at one of the city’s leading hotels.
- Tamara Samsonova lived in an ordinary residential area of St. Petersburg. She is being suspected in series of murders of his tenants, friends, and perhaps her husband.
- The fate of her husband is unknown. The man was last seen in 2005 and is missing ever since.
- The diary, written in three languages - Russian, English and German, describes in detail how to kill people. There is also a very specific and detailed description of killing and dismembering a man with tattoos in 2003. It turned out that 12 years ago, the described man rented a room from the pensioner.
- After dismembering her victims and putting the parts in plastic bags, she also left cryptic symbols from astrology books on her victims bodies.
- There are rumors and speculations the bodies could have been used for some sort of magic rituals.
Oh, and this video of her blowing a kiss to camera whilst in custody is also bloody creepy. Gosh! I think this granny is one of the most messed up serial killers of all time!