Baking Soda! Yes, they are made primarily for baking but did you know that there are 5 Other Uses Of Your Baking Soda? Like WHAAAAT?!
Absolutely! Baking Soda can be used for tenderizing meats, enhancing your plants or healing burns? Don’t let the cheap price tag and boring packaging trick you into thinking that baking soda is anything less than versatile.
Instead of letting your box collect dust in the pantry, learn how to make the most of it from the video below.
- For your plants’ fuller and healthier blooms? Let baking soda do the magi in a mild solution of 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 2 liters water!
- For BURN TREATMENT. Place the baking soda into a container of cold water, soak a clean cloth or a gauze, then simply damp the gauze onto the affected area. This remedy will also treat all burns from blistering.
- For Oral Hygiene. Gargle a glass of water containing a spoon of baking soda. Baking soda will neutralize the odors on contact. It will also relieve any mouth sores you might have. Also,baking soda is a natural effective DEODORANT! Try dabbing a teaspoon full of baking soda on a powder puff and damp it in your under arms. Don’t worry you won’t smells spices!
- Soften your MEAT by rubbing baking soda to it! Then let it sit inside the refrigerator for 3-5 hours and rinse off well before cooking! Your meat will be so tender, it will melt on your mouth!
- Baking soda also serves as a deodorizing sachet!