No one can say NO to these awesome glow-in-the-dark pops that can replace piles of chocolates in parties.
Unless, of course, if you’re allergic on having a good time.
For exceptional parties, these do-it-yourself gleaming candies are simple to make yet creates awesome outcome. All you have is some sugar, tonic water, corn syrup, lemon juice, and vanilla pod.
160 grams of granulated sugar
55 grams of tonic water
½ cup of corn syrup
½ cup of lemon juice
½ cup of Grated Vanilla Pod
10 “EASY-PISSY” STEPS
- Lay the sticks on a cookie sheet lined with silicone mat.
- Remove all the fizz from the tonic water as much as possible.
- Mix together sugar, tonic water, half glasses of corn syrup, grated vanilla pod and lemon juice.
- Stir thoroughly until everything is completely dissolved.
- Put them on a pot, and put to medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Allow the contents to bubble up until the overall solution turns transparent, not tawny.
- DISCONTINUE shaking or stirring once the mixture starts boiling. Just ensure that the solution reaches 150C for 2-3minutes.
- Let it cool until the contents stops bubbling.
- Pour the mixture onto the silicone mat in a circular motion until a bite-size form and let it cool. Add the sticks to keep them firm.
- Wrap each luminous lollipop in plastic bags and store in a cool, dry place.
But wait, there’s still more. The most vital one, the secret strategy for the super glowing effect… a flicker of UV light does the trick.
Flick on an ultraviolet or UV light and you’ll see that these things are unlike any candy you’ve ever had before. See them pop at dark. Easy does it!