See What Happens After This Guy Tried To Save His Smartphone Inside A Toilet Filled With Poo

People these days are so glued with smartphones, so glued that we always bring it, anytime, anywhere, even to the toilet. Bringing your smartphone in the toilet isn’t a bad thing actually since it brings you a sense of delight during excreting waste while playing your favorite mobile games or chatting with your friends. But, sometimes unfortunate things happen, just like the story of this guy who tried to save his smartphone inside a toilet filled with poo.

In Haining, Zhejiang, China, an unfortunate man had to be rescued by firefighters after getting his arm stuck in a toilet filled with his own feces as he tried to reach his newly purchased smartphone.

zzzzzzzzzzzThe unnamed man was already finished with his stinky deed and was pulling up his trousers when his smartphone accidentally slipped out from his pocket and fell right into the toilet bowl.

Ewww! Stinky!

See What Happens After This Guy Tried To Save His Smartphone Inside A Toilet Filled With PooDesperate to retrieve his fancy device, he plunged his entire arm into the overflowing cesspit with his face inches away, almost in contact with the filthy mess.

However, his utter desperation in saving his phone didn’t bring him any luck at all as he was not able to recover the handset and his unwise decision only got his arm stuck in the feces-filled pipe. The helpless guy cried out until someone arrived to help. Firefighters were called to rescue him from his humiliating and hapless state.

See What Happens After This Guy Tried To Save His Smartphone Inside A Toilet Filled With PooSo, in order to free the man’s arm from that porcelain prison, rescuers had to break the ceramic bowl and spent an hour before they finally managed to do so.

After the incredible escape from the toilet nightmare, the hapless man was left with a red and swollen limb.

See What Happens After This Guy Tried To Save His Smartphone Inside A Toilet Filled With Poo

My arm was stuck there and waste kept spewing out towards my face. It made me really sick. I just bought the phone so it really hurt to lose it so soon. But had I known the consequences, I would have never plunged my hand inside to try and get it,” the poor guy said.

x
Please "like" us: