The job of AMOA consultant: missions and training
In a company it is very often essential to have a consultant AMOA in order to carry out its missions well and effectively. This acronym means Assistant to Project Management. However, few people really know this job and what it consists of.
Do not worry, we are going to tell you everything about this job.
C’What is the’Assistant to Master of Ceramics’Work ?
Before going into details, it is important to understand what an AMOA is before addressing what are its missions and the training to follow to become one. A Assistance to Project Management is, according to a certain number of criteria, such as the size of the company or its IT system, an activity that turns to several points within the company:
- Project management: he/she takes care of the different projects in progress within the company and makes sure to keep the specifications up to date.
- The identification of needs: determine the purpose of the projects that the company wishes to realize
- The design of the solution: this depends on what is in the specifications and the prior planning
- Quality control: checking that the product designed is in conformity with the customer order
What are the missions of the AMOA consultant ?
Now that we know what is an AMOA, we will be interested in the various missions that this last one can possibly face. Indeed, the missions of a consultant AMOA are numerous and varied, it is thus important to understand them all well:
- Facilitating teams
- Regularly check the specifications
- Follow the change due to the digital transformations engaged
- Propose solutions in adequacy with the organizations
- Communicate the good results obtained
- Reach the set targets by collaborating with the MOE
To practice the profession of consultant AMOA, it is essential to be comfortable with the tools from the digital. Indeed, if you practice this profession, you will have to change the structure of organizations via digital tools.
It is also possible that you are dealing with a client who wants you to create a website or develop a software. Whether you are just starting out or already have experience in the field, you will need to learn how to use the various digital tools.
What training to take ?
Concerning the training to claim To practice the AMOA consultant profession, It is important to know that you need a special training to practice this profession. Indeed, AMOA consultants are products of top business and engineering schools. It is important to know that profiles like these are extremely sought after nowadays as this job is so important for a company.
Regarding the level of education required to practice this profession, you need to have a Master’s degree specialized in this field.
However, if you don’t fit the above profiles, you should know that there are other paths that resemble this job, such as Project Manager. After having accumulated several years of experience as a salesperson, you can qualify for this profession.
What skills are needed to do this job? ?
As in any profession, it is essential to have certain skills in order to exercise the profession of AMOA consultant.
One of the most important skills is undoubtedly communication skills, whether oral or written. You will have to communicate certain information to your clients, your superiors or your employees. If communication is poor between you and others in the company, your current projects may fall behind due to a lack of understanding between others.
However, an AMOA consultant must have much more skills than this simple sense of communication. Among those required, we can find :
- Organization and availability for his team
- The optimization of its working time
- Synthesizing and rendering information at any given time
- Being comfortable with technology
- Be proactive and responsive
With all these technical skills, there is no doubt that the AMOA consultant’s job It is made for you. Start looking for training as soon as possible, whether you are a student or looking for a career change.